Taking risks on software (ISC)

kirk moore kmoore at shiloh.UUCP
Mon Dec 11 04:34:29 AEST 1989

What was the problem.... I know Debbie pretty well and have been
given excellant help from ISC support. I want to qualify that with I
have alway written the error message down or keep a exact and detailed
set of notes as to what I am doing. If Debbie was un-able to answer the
question, she has put me on hold and gone to talk to Brain or Erick.

As a consultant, I have many times have had to ask the client to write
the error down. I am not a mind reader. When you call tech support, I feel
that expecting them to read minds is a little absurd also.
--
Kirk Moore --- Bellevue, WA ---
uunet!pilchuck!dataio!-------\