OS options for dinky dough

David Arasmith arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Dec 27 15:52:21 AEST 1989

Ok, is anyone out there running ESIX?  I have seen stuff about SCO UNIX
and 386/ix but I don't hear much about ESIX.  "Why" you ask "does this guy
want to know?"  Well,

   I am (finally) getting 386'd and, not unlike most other grad students,
I have very little cash.  ("How did you get the computer then?" - That's
not important, try to stick to the issue at hand!)  The Unix systems I have
seen for these machines are pretty expensive; ugh!

Once again, you might want to e-mail any responses.  I don't want to step on
too many toes, I might have to hang around in this newsgroup for a while.

Thanks a bunch,
--
David M. Arasmith   |  arasmith at mathcs.emory.edu	        Internet
Emory University    |  {sun!sunatl,gatech}!emory!arasmith	UUCP