ATI VGA Wonder (was Re: Use a 386 unix as a home machine?).

HIM tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP
Sat Dec 30 11:44:36 AEST 1989

>>> NO!  The ATI bus mouse is not recognized here by either SCO or ISC's unix,
>>> although it does work fine under MSDOS.  Neither ISC or SCO will support
>>> that configuration, and ATI doesn't know why it doesn't work (nor do SCO or

Just bite the bullet and get the Logiteck 3 button BUS mouse. It's pertty
inexpensive, FULLY supported , and has good ergonomics.

"Perfume and leather baby , you and me together baby,
  what good is living in paradise, if you don't let yourself once or twice."
 -Tiffany

 Kenneth J. Jamieson ---- THE BOSS at Xanadu Enterprises Inc.
      UUCP: tron1 at tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568