Console Driver questions

Liam R. E. Quin lee at sq.sq.com
Fri Dec 1 10:25:35 AEST 1989

In article <942 at anasaz.UUCP> rick at anasaz.UUCP (Rick Coupland) writes:
>In article <1989Nov22.003520.14232 at daver.UU.NET> dlr at daver.UU.NET (Dave Rand) writes:
>>[...]
>>The symptom of this problem is that the boxes surrounding some of
>>the messages displayed during the use of pcomm are corrupt.
>
>I ran into the same problem and also noticed that it had to do with tab
>characters not being handled correctly.

Another thing to notice is that the AT386 terminfo (and termcap) entry has
the xt flag set, when, as far as I can tell, it should not.

Removing this may improve things.  I'm told that it also helps Gnu emacs.

Lee
--
Liam R. Quin, Unixsys (UK) Ltd [note: not an employee of "sq" - a visitor!]
lee at sq.com (Whilst visiting Canada from England, until Christmas)