Taking risks on software (ISC)

Admin root at shiloh.UUCP
Sat Dec 9 08:16:05 AEST 1989

I agree, we have all had the horror stories. We have all heard
them, but I have heard more about SCO that ISC. I would like to offer
the net a "I'm sorry". If I have broken SOP, with my comments to Larry,
them I am sorry.

I have been on the recieving end of SCO service and product support. I
also have been on the recieving end of the same from ISC.

As stated in earlier posts, I have the commentment with ISC products. I have
found them very, very, very relieable for myself, and my customers.

Again, if I have broken SOP, please forgive......

--
System Admin --- Bellevue, WA ---
uunet!pilchuck!dataio!-------\