Data acquisition/control on i386

Gerry Kokodyniak kokody2 at me.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 11 01:47:55 AEST 1989

Does anybody in netland have any experience with using A/D & D/A systems
for data acquisition & control? If so, I would like to hear about it.
Please e-mail me, and if there is enough interest I will summarize to
the net. I am interested in existing hardware/software vendors and the
flavour of unix that these products operate under. Also of interest is
how robust the data acquisition/control is under varying machine loads.

Any help will be appreciated.

					Gerry Kokodyniak

--
Gerry Kokodyniak                           Department of Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D Student                                      University of Toronto