IPC802/uugetty problem on 6386 V3.2

Tom Neff tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET
Tue Nov 21 07:52:22 AEST 1989

My thanks to everyone who offered help on the 6386 IPC802 UUGETTY
problem.  I tried several things.  But what solved it once and for all
was adding HUPCL to the /etc/gettydefs entries for the serial ports.  I
now use ttyh01 for dialins and dialouts with complete reliability.
This is with the IPC 3.0 drivers on AT&T V/386 3.2.1, with a USR
2400 modem attached to the port.

Here is the revised line for 2400 (reformatted to fit 80 chars).

--
War is like love; it always      \%\%\%   Tom Neff
finds a way. -- Bertold Brecht   %\%\%\   tneff at bfmny0.UU.NET