SCO Xenix 386 Developers System (version 2.3.0) For Sale (cheap)

forrest at sybase.com forrest at sybase.com
Sat Nov 18 10:31:57 AEST 1989

I've got a SCO Xenix 386 Developers System (version 2.3.0) with CGI
(version 1.1.0) for sale. This comes unregistered and in the original
box with all documentation.  The software hasn't even been opened.
I'd like $300 for it. (An ad on page 54 of the Sept. '89 issue of Unix
Review lists it for $566.95). Note that this is just the Developers
System. You'll need the Base Operating System to use what I'm selling.

----
Anything you read here is my opinion and in no way represents Sybase, Inc.

Jon Forrest WB6EDM
forrest at sybase.com
{pacbell,sun,{uunet,ucbvax}!mtxinu}!sybase!forrest
415-596-3422