Reading news, RN #39, Cross-post read multiple times

Gordon C. Galligher gorpong at ping.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 16:31:49 AEST 1989

I am currently running Interactive 386/ix 2.0.1 and News 2.11.  I am
under the impression that if one cross-posted if you read the article in
one group, when you reach the other group, you will not be presented with
the article a second (third, fourth) time.  For some reason, this is not
the case with my system.  I'm sure I set something up incorrectly, could
someone who knows please give me a pointer on just what I fooed up?  I
would really appreciate it.  Thank you very much.

		-- Gordon.

--
.....!uunet!telxon!ping!gorpong