Screen savers for SCO Sys V/386 Console?

Steven Edward Watt swatt at cup.portal.com
Thu Nov 23 07:20:59 AEST 1989

  The only problem with switching to multiscreen 12 is that it is not
even CLOSE to transparent...  You mean I have to remember which multi-
screen I was on before the screen saver came on???  (:  Unfortunately,
I'm not the one who uses the console the most, and would have a difficult
time explaining that to the person that does...

  Besides, the X implementation does a correct screen saver, including
coming back when the pointer moves!  Humph.

Steve Watt
swatt at cup.portal.com       ...!ucbvax!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!swatt
wattres!steve at zok.uucp     ...!zok!wattres!steve
(The latter is preferred!)