Which SCSI adapter is better??

Sysadmin. jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Thu Nov 16 16:06:30 AEST 1989

I'm thinking about purchasing a Seagate ST-296N and I would like to know what
a good SCSI controller would be.  I am running an Everex 386/16 and would like
this to be compatible with SCO Xenix and AT+T Unix.  I  would also like the
ability to add an SCSI tape drive in the future and perhaps another SCSI hard
drive as well (2 hard drives AND a tape drive).  Can anyone give me any
pointers here?

--
Jesse W. Asher - Dynasys - (901)382-1705       Internet: jessea at dynasys.UU.NET
6196-1 Macon Rd., Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38134     UUCP: uunet!dynasys!jessea