Tape backup

Dan Rich drich at dialogic.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 08:44:11 AEST 1989

  I am in the process of looking for a tape backup system for our UNIX
(ISC 386/ix) and MSDos (Novell Netware 286 v 2.15).  Does anyone know
of a high capacity (> 1Gig) system that will run under both of these?

  I am really interested in DAT, but I can't find any DAT vendors that
support UNIX.  The only other option that I have seen is 8mm, but I
have heard that they aren't very reliable.  Can anyone tell me
otherwise?

  We are getting rather desparate, so if anyone can offer any help, I
would appreciate it.

--
- Dan Rich              |                           |   Dialogic Corporation
  drich at dialogic.UUCP   | - Time is an illusion.    |   300 Littleton Rd