SysV Manuals Woes..

Ari Husa OH8NUP so-luru at stekt.oulu.fi
Thu Nov 23 22:10:05 AEST 1989

I am using a SysV 3.2 product that has poor or almost non-existent
documentation (as far as the standard revision is conserned). However,
I think I have all the Esix-spesific stuff I need.

I have been told this question has been brought up before, but I
haven't found the answer anywhere.

Is it true, that there are System V 3.2 manuals published as ordinary
books (presumably by Prentice-Hall)? If so, I would like to know the
complete names of ALL the items included to the "package", prices, and
preferably ISBN numbers, too. If someone could supply me with the name
and address of a reasonably-prized bookstore as well, I would be most
grateful. Ordering the manuals here from Finland will definitely be a
pain, but I am sure I can save plenty of green stuff by ordering the
publications directly.

I'm quite pissed off with companies that supply the product but NOT
the manuals, by the way...

	Luru

    ///   Ari Husa OH8NUP         so-luru at stekt.oulu.fi
     o    Ham Radio Operators Do It In Higher Frequency