Which 386 UNIXes have JC? (was Re: Why no job control in 386/ix?)

martin.j.shannon mjs at cbnews.ATT.COM
Mon Nov 27 07:30:13 AEST 1989

In article <1640 at ctisbv.cti-software.nl> pim at cti-software.nl (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
>eastick at me.utoronto.ca (Doug Eastick) writes:
>
>Caveat: you will have to have ksh sources or use BASH, because
>SCO does not supply a shell with job control.
>--
>Pim Zandbergen                                   domain : pim at cti-software.nl

Ok, how do we get BASH?  I've followed this newsgroup less than religiously,
but I don't recall seeing any instructions for getting it, either ftp or
anonymous uucp.  Can someone please fill in the details?
--
Marty Shannon; AT&T Bell Labs; Liberty Corner, NJ
(Affiliation given for identification only.)