ACB-2322B-8 and ISC

Dr. T. Andrews tanner at ki4pv.uucp
Thu Nov 16 13:31:11 AEST 1989

Once upon a time, I got an advert from ISC: send in this card, we'll
send you a free one.  If you like it we'd be happy to sell you a heap
more.  Campaign name appeared to be "Yo, Brian!".  Brian was the guy
selling beer at the baseball games, I think.

Well, I sent in the card.  What did it bring?  Two more of the cards!
Also a phone call ("do you all want one?" "sure").  And another card!

Well, after a while SCO came out with `386 native mode, and ISC came
out with another card (send us $99, we'll send you one).  I think we
may have made the right choice.

Perhaps the people who were supposed to deal with the cards got moved
over to support?
--
...!bikini.cis.ufl.edu!ki4pv!tanner  ...!bpa!cdin-1!ki4pv!tanner
or...  {allegra attctc gatech!uflorida uunet!cdin-1}!ki4pv!tanner