Newbury drives

Steve Dyer dyer at spdcc.COM
Mon Nov 13 14:35:54 AEST 1989

>PS:  I'd like to hear from anybody else on the net that bought Newbury
>drives from that advertisement of March 15th crossposted to everywhere.
>I'd like to give the FTC and the CPO all the ammunition I can.

I bought two: the first was a 4380S which has been working fine from day #1.
The second was described as a 4380S mislabelled as a 3380; I haven't manged
to get that one working yet, but I haven't tried very hard, or tried calling
Daisy Data.  Your report is not encouraging.

--
Steve Dyer
dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer
dyer at arktouros.mit.edu, dyer at hstbme.mit.edu