voice mail for 386ix

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Mon Nov 20 04:16:41 AEST 1989

I've been toying with the idea of putting a voice mail board in my
386.  The Dialogic I saw at Unix Expo has 386ix drivers but is an OEM
product for developers.  Specialized and expensive for my purposes.  A
board that has been available for quite some time and is reasonably
priced is Watson.  It is DOS only.  I know it would be a cpu hog but I
wouldn't be at the machine if I had it enabled.

Has anyone run this or other voice boards under vpix?

If someone has some insight into this sort of application, please
e-mail and I'll summerize for the net.

Thanks- :-)