BOOTP

Support account support at ism780c.isc.com
Wed Nov 15 05:46:40 AEST 1989

--------
From: adnan at sgtech.UUCP (Adnan Yaqub)
--

The next release of 386/ix TCP/IP will contain both BOOTP and RARP.   Also
included will be Serial Line IP, the Karels-VanJacobsen Routing Algorithm

Plus, enhancements were made to the upper level protocols that will improve
performance, regardless of network driver used, by over 60 percent.

Release 1.2 of 386/ix TCP/IP will be available the first part of January
1990.

386/ix Support