Is there an X11R[23] for the Bell Tech WGE on 386/ix 2.0.2

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sun Nov 12 01:33:58 AEST 1989

In article <LARRY.89Nov10162647 at focsys.UUCP>, larry at focsys.UUCP (Larry Williamson) writes:
> Does anyone  know if there is an X11 package available for the Bell
> Tech WGE that will run on Interactive's 386/ix 2.0.2?

Interactive has a driver for it.  I tested the WGE under BT's OS and drivers
and the same hardware configuration with Interactives OS and driver and
found that interactives driver is almost an order of magnitude faster (at
least with respect to scrolling data on an xterm.

If you already have 386/ix 2.0.2, then call interactive and ask for the
BT WGE driver disk.  It has been out for about 3 or 4 months.