ACB-2322B-8 and ISC

Larry Snyder akcs.larry at nstar.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 13:37:19 AEST 1989

When I post problems or questions about SCO - I usually get a reply
via Email from someone at sco.com.

When I was running Interactive - the support I received from Hollis where
I purchased the product was very poor - and slow.  Come to find out they
only had 3 people in their technical support department - and one of them
was brand new.  That explains the answers (or lack of) that I received.

A friend of mine bought my copy of ISC - and after several disk
crashes
-
finally gave up.  Brian said he could return the product and would
call back with an RA number.   Guess what?  Brian never called back.