ATI with Interactive and X ?

Vidiot brown at vidiot.UUCP
Mon Oct 30 05:23:52 AEST 1989

In article <3655 at netmbx.UUCP> fischer at netmbx.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
<Hello,
<
<I have an ATI VGA Wonder 16bit card and I would like to know
<if Interactive supports this card.

The following list is directly from the ISC compatible list:

	Compaq		EGA, VGA and mono adapters
	Hercules	Hercules
	IBM		EGA, CGA, VGA and mono display adapter
	NEC		EGA
	Paradise	EGA and VGA
	Video 7 Vega	VGA

<Does the X11.3 version currently shipped for Interactive supports the
<800x600 16 colors and/or 1024x768 16 colors modes of the ATI VGA Wonder ?

The high resolution modes of the following video adapters are only supported
when using the 386/ix X Windowing environment:

	Matrox		PG 1281
	Microfield	T8
	Parallax	1280
	Pixelworks	Clipper

Keep in mind that other adapters may work.  They say this list is what they
have tested or know what does work.
--
                harvard\     att!nicmad\
Vidiot            ucbvax!uwvax..........!astroatc!vidiot!brown