ESIX the other side

Bob Palowoda palowoda at fiver.UUCP
Wed Oct 11 07:32:43 AEST 1989

  Well I didn't mean to sound to positive about ESIX in that review.
It does have problems with the X-windows. I was wondering if anyone
out there uses it?

  Also as a side note the Everex Hardware Tech support machine just
trash the disk and no longer is on the net. What's worse is they
didn't back it up.  Arrggh what an enormous amount of work wasted.
I somehow get the feeling they don't want thier hardware tech
department on the net anyways. To me it seems a waste because I
really beleive some people would rather use email to as questions
than playing phone tag.

---Bob

--
Bob Palowoda  packbell!indetech!palowoda    *Home of Fiver BBS*  login: bbs
Home {sun|daisy}!ys2!fiver!palowoda         (415)-623-8809 1200/2400