faulty disk partitioning in 386/ix

Martin Weitzel martin at mwtech.UUCP
Fri Oct 27 20:38:45 AEST 1989

I have observed that under certain circumstances, there might be
an overlap between two disk partitions (which means that writing
to one files-system destroys the other and vice versa).

The problem only occurs, if there is a further fdisk-partition
*behind* the one, in which 386/ix is installed.

Was the topic allready discussed here? (I'm new to news ...)
Please *mail* me if you have observed similar problems or
if you want me to supply more details. I'll sumarize.

<signature? what for ... it's all in the header>