FAX cards for ISC 386/ix

Rick Richardson rick at pcrat.uucp
Sat Oct 7 12:45:11 AEST 1989

In article <103 at gizzmo.UUCP> mark at gizzmo.UUCP (mark hilliard) writes:
>In article <964 at dialogic.UUCP> drich at dialogic.UUCP (Dan Rich) writes:
>>
>>Has anyone tried to use a FAX board under ISC 386/ix?
>
>I have used JETFAX from PC Research, Inc., 201-389-8963 for several
>weeks now.  The package uses Quadram jt9600 board (Hayes now).  It
>is a VERY nice system.

Thanks for the plug, Mark.

I'd like to point out that two names have changed.  First, our
Facsimile System For UNIX is now called "FaxiX".  Second, as
of October 1, Hayes Microcomputer Products has taken over the
JT FAX 9600 product line (they bought the line last June).  Hayes
has also reduced the list price of the JT FAX 9600 board to $695.
There will undoubtedly be a corresponding drop in the "street" price.

Also, if anyone is planning to attend UNIX Expo in New York,
November 1-3, you can see FaxiX in action.  Just stop by
the INTERACTIVE Systems booth.

-Rick

--
Rick Richardson |       Looking for FAX software for UNIX/386 ??????     mention
PC Research,Inc.|                  WE'RE SHIPPING			 your