Text Processing Workbench question

Marco S Hyman marc at dumbcat.UUCP
Sun Oct 15 15:27:25 AEST 1989

In article <100 at vidiot.UUCP> brown at vidiot.UUCP (Vidiot) writes:

    I have a question for you guys and gals.  Does the ISC 386/ix version of the
    DWB2.0 provide PostScript output for the LaswerWriter printers, using the
    Adobe fonts?  Or does one have to use the Adobe Transcript package?

Before worying about trivial little things like output formats ask if the
DWB works at all.  The very first thing I tried envolved tbl.  The output
was:

	usage: /usr/bin/tbl [-T X] [--] [file] ... [-]

No matter what the command line that's all the output you'll get.  A call to
ISC confirmed that tbl was broken.  And no, there is no fix.  And yes, it
will be fixed the next release.  Maybe some time this year.

According to the man page the supported output devices are aps (Autologic
APS-5) and i10 (Imagen Imprint 10).

--marc
--
// Marco S. Hyman		{ames,pyramid,sun}!pacbell!dumbcat!marc