Let's Talk ESIX

Bob Palowoda palowoda at fiver.UUCP
Mon Oct 16 10:53:08 AEST 1989

>From article <800 at bbm.UUCP>, by darcy at bbm.UUCP (D'Arcy Cain):

> I have also found a bug in their curses routines.  The halfdelay()
> routine doesn't work as advertised.  (test program available on
> request.)

  More than that. I still don't understand why control-n and
control-o still turn graphics on and off. There is on other
sequence that gets the cursor stuck on the bottom of the
screen and will not LF. Any body found else seen this?
How about Everex like to make a comment.

> I understand that release C is about to be released and I am waiting
> to see what improvements they make.

  I was told by someone that they read an article in the C Journal that
the file system was faster in Rev C. I was under the impression that
it wouldn't be avialable to rev D. Everex you want to take shot at
this one.

---Bob

--
Bob Palowoda  pacbell!indetech!palowoda    *Home of Fiver BBS*  login: bbs
Home {sun|daisy}!ys2!fiver!palowoda         (415)-623-8809 1200/2400