Help with Wollongong WIN/TCP software

Paul T. Keener keener at upenn5.hep.upenn.edu
Fri Oct 20 05:27:23 AEST 1989

I have an Intel 386 box running the Intel 386 System V (formerly Bell
Technologies) un*x with the Wollongong WIN/TCP for 386 Streams tcp/ip
software.  I am having trouble transferring large ( > 2 meg) files either
to or from the 386 with either rcp or ftp.  Does anyone know if this is
a bug, a tunable parameter, or something that I am doing wrong.  The box
come preconfigured, so I don't know all the details of how it was set up.

thanx.

	-paul

keener at upenn5.hep.upenn.edu / Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not
keener at penndrls.upenn.edu  / fully human.  At best he is a tolerable subhuman