Need a good wyse-60 terminfo entry

Dwight Kelly dkelly at npiatl.UUCP
Tue Sep 19 21:39:11 AEST 1989

Some time ago, a nice gent at wyse sent me a very complete terminfo entry
for the new generation wyse60 terminal.  Now my very bad machine ate its
hard drive last night and poof! There goes the terminfo entry.  Who backs
up /usr/lib/terminfo anyway?

So, can someone please send me a good entry for the wyse60?
--
Dwight Kelly            UUCP: gatech!npiatl!dkelly
Director R&D            AT&T: (404) 962-7220