Adding a hard disk to an existing Sys V/386 configuration

Clinton Jeffery cjeffery at arizona.edu
Mon Sep 18 08:25:16 AEST 1989

Could someone email me a summary of what it takes to add a second hard disk
to an existing Sys V/386 machine?  My documentation does not adequately
describe the details.

Thanks.
Clint

P.S.  My thanks to the many helpful persons who have read this newsgroup!
Thanks to you I finally got GNUemacs up, although either the pty's or the
subshell code is still recalcitrant.  Again, my vast thanks!