Corollary Multiport Cards

mel mel at fleet.UUCP
Thu Sep 7 18:32:04 AEST 1989

I understand that HP will be using Corollary cards in the future to allow
their PC's to handle up to 32 users running SCO Unix. I see that ALR is
already using these in their Xenix CPU's.

I'd like to know if anyone has experience using these cards on any 20 meghrtz
or faster CPU's running SCO Xenix 386 2.3.x.  I've been using Stallion
cards with excellent results (contrary to some previous reports).  Any
info comparing the Corollary Cards throughput, number of users causing
degradation (if any), reliability and/or failures, etc to other popular
intelligent multiport cards would be most helpful.

Mel Shear
504-733-5333