TB+ instalation comments wanted

Ed Ackerman Programmer ela at bdgltd.UUCP
Wed Sep 27 08:10:50 AEST 1989

I am about to change modems from a 2400 to a Trailblazer Plus. I am running
SCO Xenix 2.2.6 and I am interested in hearing any/all comments on the
problems, headaches and things to be aware of. Specificaly (sp) what
changes need to be made to my dialer program (I don't have one just for
the TB+). What changes to make to the L.devices and L.sys files. What
should I tell the systems that I connect to.

I don't have the TB+ yet but it is ordered and I want to get as much info
as possible before so this will be a painless operation.

(comp.dcom.modem readers please MAIL since I don't subscribe to that group)

Ed Ackerman                               | It is impossible to make anything
bdgltd!ela at dsi.com or ...!dsinc!bdgltd!ela|  foolproof beacause fools are
#include <StdDisclaimer>                  |           SO ingenious!