SCSI Utilities

neese at adaptex.UUCP neese at adaptex.UUCP
Sat Sep 9 07:03:00 AEST 1989

Well, you think you got everything going your way and guess what?
You got it!!  My Boss decided to save a buck and bought a serial
cable from some garage shop and it didn't have pin 8 wired through.
This has been driving me nuts for 3 days.  Of course you folks that
decided to call 'adaptex' couldn't get through,....I mean how can a
computer answer a line when it can't see carrier detect.  Everything
is okay, (maybe) for now.  Sorry for any inconvienece this may have
caused.  I hope it didn't match my level of frustration.

			Roy Neese
			Adaptec Central Field Applications Engineer
			UUCP @ {texbell,attctc}!cpe!adaptex!neese
				merch!adaptex!neese