TCP/IP over token-ring

Stefano Sani sani at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 26 11:25:38 AEST 1989

I have a PS/2 80 running ISC 2.0.2 with a token-ring board in it.
I would like to get TCP/IP to talk to the ring, but what ISC provides
is only compatible with ethernet boards. I have contacted tech support
and they have told me that they don't plan to provide token ring TCP/IP.
My question is then: is there anyone out there who either knows a third
party vendor or who has managed this apparently undoable task?
(BTW, i even went so far as to try to install a dda for vpix, then getting
vpix to run the dos version of TCP/IP... it has been a failing venture so
far).

thanx
(mail: sani at cs.columbia.edu  INTERNET
 or    ...uunet!alfie!sani   UUCP)