posting sources to this group

Ken Keirnan kjk at PacBell.COM
Tue Sep 19 03:23:48 AEST 1989

I have a utility program I call "mapkey" that allows setting the string
values generated by function (and several other) keys on the console keyboard.
I wrote it out of frustration when I couldn't get ISC's "ttymap" program
to work.

Mapkey is very specific to System V/386 3.2 and later (possible even to ISC
2.0... since I have not tried it on anything else).  My question is: is it
appropriate to post the sources to this group?  Please, no flames - at lease
I asked first :-).

Ken Keirnan
Pacific Bell

--

Ken Keirnan - Pacific Bell - {att,bellcore,sun,ames,pyramid}!pacbell!pbhyf!kjk
  San Ramon, California	                    kjk at pbhyf.PacBell.COM