SCSI Utilities

neese at adaptex.UUCP neese at adaptex.UUCP
Thu Sep 7 07:44:00 AEST 1989

Well, I want to apologize to those that have been waiting for the mode
sense software for the AHA-1540 board.  I got so many responses (>300)
that I thought I would set my system up so those of you who want it can
call and retrieve it yourself.  The files are compressed binaries that
can be executed under MS-DOS.  You need to to add this entry to your
Systems file:

adaptex Any 2400 18174886893 --gin:--gin:--gin: suucp

You can snarf the following compressed binary files via uucp.

GETDEVS.EXE.Z	GRDRIVE.EXE.Z	GREAD.EXE.Z	GWRITE.EXE.Z
README.Z	SCSI.EXE.Z	SCSICNTL.EXE.Z	SCSIHA.SYS.Z
SETSCSI.EXE.Z

Use the following command:

uucp -m adaptex!~/filename /usr/spool/uucppublic/filename

Replace 'filename' with the appropriate name of the file that you want.  To
those who only want the mode sense fiddler, it is the SCSICNTL.EXE file.  No
matter which files you snarf, always get the README file.

			Roy Neese
			Adaptec Central Field Applications Engineer
			UUCP @ {texbell,killer}!cpe!adaptex!neese
				merch!adaptex!neese