How do I get rid of form feeds in Foxbase+ (Xenix version?)

joseph.t.heneghan heneghan at cbnewsd.ATT.COM
Tue Sep 19 00:22:58 AEST 1989

I have an application that prints invoices. Foxbase+ wants to introduce
a form feed before every invoice. They claim it's a known problem and
are working on it. As a side note, the DOS Foxbase+ offers a NOEJECT
command???. I wonder why. Apparently, the work around is to write
the text to a file and then print the file using the "run" command. I've
had problems writing to the file. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
					Joe Heneghan
					att!ihlpl!heneghan
					312-713-7171