_UNIX_Today!_

Steven E. Piette steve at simon.UUCP
Wed Sep 6 13:22:43 AEST 1989

In article <9468 at chinet.chi.il.us>, randy at chinet.chi.il.us (Randy Suess) writes:
> In article <966 at utoday.UUCP> greenber at utoday.UUCP (Ross M. Greenberg) writes:
> >This is me in an official capacity for UNIX Today!.
> >Based on what I'm reading here, I guess we blew the benchmarks on the MPE.
> >I blew it.  I screwed up.  I screwed up in a major way.
> >Ross M. Greenberg
> >UNIX TODAY! Review Editor
>
> 	I like this guy!
> 	Now, if I could only get a subscription....
> Randy Suess  randy at chinet.chi.il.us

It's nice to find someone in this industry who takes full responsibility
for their actions. We all make mistakes from time to time, but too many
hide from the heat when that time comes.

Thanks Ross for being honest with us.

Now if I only could figure out what happened to the subscription I had...
(only two copies ever showed up here from the beginning of Unix Today!)

--
Steven E. Piette                              Applied Computer Technology Inc.
UUCP: {smarthost}!simon!steve                             1750 Riverwood Drive