Franchise Opportunity

N. Del More noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM
Mon Sep 4 07:43:53 AEST 1989

In article <967 at utoday.UUCP> greenber at utoday.UUCP (Ross M. Greenberg) writes:
>First off, I think it might be best for me to get a biz group set up
>for this kind of stuff:  it really doesn't belong here.
>
>Getting this kinda stuff out of this newsgroup, 'cause it doesn't belong
>here, I look forward to receiving mail telling us where we done good, and
>where we done bad.

Now why in the heck doesn't it belong here?  Sounds to me like this was a
discussion about a review published in your rag, and your comments
concerning the editorial policy etc.

IMHO, this discussion IS appropriate for this and other "regular"
newgroups unlike some of your other previous postings.

Noel