Need info on SysV Rel 3.2 lp spooler docs

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Wed Sep 20 06:59:10 AEST 1989

Hi folks,

     Most of us know that the Sys V Release 3.2 lp spooler is
massively rewritten, and I am wondering how consistent the docs
are from the various vendors.  AT&T's System Administrator's
Guide for the 3B2 (select code 305-611) has a significant chapter
covering this information -- what do the 386 vendors provide?
I'm putting together an article on lp administration and would
like to refer to a single document for all systems...

     This can't be of general interest, so please respond via email.

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl / V-Systems, Inc.  /  Santa Ana, CA  / +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy   / {attmail uunet}!vsi!{bang!}friedl  /  friedl at vsi.com

"This posting is a word to the wise, but you can read it too" - me