FAX cards for ISC 386/ix

Dan Rich drich at dialogic.UUCP
Sat Sep 30 08:23:49 AEST 1989

Has anyone tried to use a FAX board under ISC 386/ix?  We are
considering purchasing one for our file server, and I would like to
get experiences/recomendations for various boards.  We are running
386/ix version 2.0.2 on an AT bus machine.  We would like to be able
to route email to the fax board as needed.  At the moment, we aren't
that concerned with handling incoming faxes, but that is a thought for
the future.

Right now, I really don't even know where to start looking for
vendors, so any help would be appreciated.

--
- Dan Rich              |                           |   Dialogic Corporation
  drich at dialogic.UUCP   | - Time is an illusion.    |   300 Littleton Rd