SCSI Utilities

neese at adaptex.UUCP neese at adaptex.UUCP
Sun Sep 10 01:37:00 AEST 1989

Well due to more modem problems, don't bother trying to call 'adaptex'
until further notice.  Sorry for the trouble this may have caused.  I know
a lot of people wanted the software, but until my modem troubles are
cured, I'll ask you to wait.  Please don't sedn anymore E-mail for the
stuff.  I have already gotten over 500 responses.  I am working hard to get
the thing taken care of and hope to have it fixed RSN.

			Roy Neese
			Adaptec Central Field Applications Engineer
			UUCP @ {texbell,attctc}!cpe!adaptex!neese
				merch!adaptex!neese