_UNIX_Today!_

Ross M. Greenberg greenber at utoday.UUCP
Fri Sep 8 14:42:58 AEST 1989

In article <332 at onm3b2.UUCP> danno at onm3b2.UUCP (dan notov) writes:

>Finally, I write:
>
>Same thing happened to my subscription.  I even sent in an application.  I
>guess Fortune 1000 Types need not apply.  I guess I can go upstairs to the
>account team & get their "comp" subscription.

Trying to be a good net citizen, could I request that all subscription problems
be sent to us (at the below address, with Subject: Problem) rather then
being posted?  If you cc: a copy to me, I'll make sure to follow up on
them...

Ross

--
Ross M. Greenberg, Review Editor, UNIX Today!   greenber at utoday.UUCP
             594 Third Avenue, New York, New York, 10016