Mylex SCSI Controller

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.UUCP
Thu Sep 21 22:15:52 AEST 1989

>  Ok who is useing the Mylex DC376 SCSI Controller on a UNIX/XENIX machine.
>  I'm interested to hear what the throughput is. The controller looks
>  to be fairly new. This is what the ad says about it.

Hi Bob.  I have a friend in Indianapolis who just picked up one of the
new Mylex 33mhz motherboards with 4 megs and their 32 bit SCSI controller
to configure and run SCO 2.3.2.  After he gets this box up and running,
he will be tied into this (and other) newgroups and should be able
to shed some light.

Does ESIX directly support the 16550A in their ASY drivers?  I wish
that SCO did.

--
Larry Snyder                                              SCO Xenix 2.3.2 '386
uucp: iuvax!ndcheg!ndmath!nstar!larry