emacs/ltchar

Superuser root at grumbly.UUCP
Sun Apr 15 09:15:26 AEST 1990

It seems odd that the distribution for emacs18.55 hasn't been fixed
with regards to ltchars.  It isn't in any of my (SCO Unix Dev sys)
include files, or any of the distribution include files.  Its not
like it is some obscure system either!

Can the netnews be read with emacs?  I found the function rnews, but
haven't grouted around enough yet to find out how to invoke it.

rbduc

--
 0 0   Richard Ducoty                               ..uunet!grumbly!root
 `