2nd Controller card for SCO UNIX

Superuser root at fincomp.UUCP
Wed Aug 1 07:32:22 AEST 1990

I hope I'm in the correct group for this question-

Can a second hard disk controller card be added to SCO UNIX
System V/386 allowing 4 total hard drives?  I'm using an
Adaptec RLL controller now, and need some more disk space.
Adding a 2nd card would let me use parts on hand.

The manual seems to hint that this is possible, but
I can't seem to find the correct pages.  Any pointers
would be helpful.

I wish I could go to SCSI or ESDI but there don't seem
to be enough $$$$$ lying around.

Thanks!

uucp: uunet!mjbtn!fincomp!neal  | "When in danger or in doubt - run in
internet: fincomp.jobsoft.com   |  circles, scream and shout!"
Neal McClain                    |         Robert A Heinlein
Murfreesboro, TN                |