cartridge tape drive for SVR3.2 (BellTech)

Thomas M. Breuel tmb at wheaties.ai.mit.edu
Thu Aug 2 09:51:47 AEST 1990

I am looking for a cartridge tape drive (external) for my
BellTechnologies 386 computer, running BellTech's version
of SVR3.2. I want to use the tape drive for backups and
to exchange tapes with Sun workstation cartridge tape drives.

I would appreciate if you could let me know about your experiences
with cartridge tape drives under SVR3.2, and if you know of
any hardware or software incompatibilities. Recommendations
of specific vendors would also be welcome.

				Thanks, Thomas.
				tmb at ai.mit.edu