MIDI & VP/ix

Richard Griffiths richard at b11.ingr.com
Mon Aug 27 23:33:59 AEST 1990

I have tried to set up a DDA device for my MPU401 card under ESIX rev D and
VP/ix 2.0.  The device gets created, but each time I invoke VP/ix I get a
message that it cannot open the generic device.  Has anyone else experimented
with the DDA device capabilities of VP/ix?  Maybe using Interactive instead
of ESIX?

Perspiring minds want to know.

--
Richard A. Griffiths              ...uunet!ingr!b11!xanth!richard   (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.                  richard at b11.ingr.com          (Internet)