ODT's Product Engineering Toolkit

Ross Oliver rosso at sco.COM
Tue Aug 7 04:23:57 AEST 1990

In article <469 at sdipl.oz> petem at sdipl.oz (Peter Mason) writes:
>Early release notes from SCO's OpenDesk Top suite, explained that the
>Product Engineering Toolkit would be available eventually within the
>ODT package. Could someone please indicate a release date for this product?
>Some of us might want to start packaging our goodies?

>From our Developer Relations department comes this reply:

  A preliminary version of the PE Toolkit was released to Open Desktop
  developers in the cut of the Open Desktop development system distributed
  in March.  A newer cut of the PET is currently available to companies who
  are members of the SCO Developer Program, upon request.  A still newer version
  will be shipped with the forthcoming (final) update #18.   The shipment of
  this last update will bring Open Desktop developers up to the general
  availability version of the development system, which contains the PET
  as a component.

For more information, send e-mail to devrel at sco.com or uunet!sco!devrel.

Ross Oliver
Technical Support