aftermarket "man" command?

heiser at tdw201.ed.ray.com heiser at tdw201.ed.ray.com
Wed Aug 22 05:57:41 AEST 1990

Anyone know of any shareware or public domain "man page readers" that
will work on Esix?  I foudn one but it was heavily berkeley, and needed
all kinds of things not present on my SysV machine.  This would be
useful, since Esix seems to have no interest in providing man pages,
and it could be used for installed software man pages like rn, elm,
etc,etc.

Also, how about second party, inexpensive troff, nroff's, etc.?  Most
of the aforementioned man pages need one of these to format them.

Thanks,
bill
--
Bill Heiser
	Work:   heiser at tdw201.ed.ray.com
		{decuac,necntc,uunet}!rayssd!tdw201!heiser
	Home:   Bill.Heiser at f240.n322.z1.fidonet.org (Fidonet 1:322/240)
		The Think_Tank BBS (508)655-3848  1200/2400/9600-HST
	Other:  75106.2332 at compuserve.com
	Other:	heiser at world.std.com     (Public Access Unix)