man pages [was Re: troff & nroff]

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Thu Aug 2 12:21:27 AEST 1990

In article <1443 at chinacat.Unicom.COM>
	chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM (Chip Rosenthal) writes:
>In article <299 at sherpa.UUCP> rac at sherpa.UUCP (Roger Cornelius) writes:
>>Does the ISC product include online manual pages?
>No.

Sigh.  Clarification.  ISC TPW includes both on-line man pages and hardcopy
man pages for the utilities included in that package.  Since we were
talking about comparing ISC TPW to the SCO XENIX Text Processing System,
I was thinking in those terms, where the man pages for the entire XENIX
package come with this one part.  ISC, however, starting with 2.2, includes
the on-line man pages with each package for the stuff in that package.

--
Chip Rosenthal                            |  You aren't some icon carved out
chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM                  |  of soap, sent down here to clean